Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Home Stretch

I just finished my second rewatching of the final product.  Is it perfect?  No.  I'll never make the perfect film though.  In fact, I'm usually the kind of person who is very self conscious about his work and dreads presenting it.  That isn't the case with this though.  I want to show this to everyone!  Hopefully you all can help spread the word when the time comes.

Once I finish writing this, I'll start putting together a trailer.  I'll hope to have that up tomorrow or Saturday.  From there, I plan to release the final product (hopefully) on Friday, December 28th, 2012.  Why then? Well, for one, it is a movie about the 2012 season, so I had always hoped it'd be done in 2012.  That will give the trailer some time to spread and by then you people will all have unwrapped your Christmas gifts, the eggnog has worn off, and you're going a little stir crazy in that odd week between Christmas and New Years.

It has really meant a lot to me that people have still been checking up with me about the progress of this project.  It is good to know that people care.  I probably would have just gotten lazy and abandoned it had it not been for you.  I'll write a sappy thank you post naming names later, but for now, just know that pretty soon you'll be seeing the finished product and I'm really excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment