Thursday, November 1, 2012

Editing underway

Yet another post that starts with me scolding myself for not updating this often enough.  I guess I'll start by saying congratulations to the San Francisco Giants for winning the World Series.  Who would have seen that coming?

Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with you all again to say that I am officially starting to edit this documentary.  I'll fess up and admit I was procrastinating a little bit, probably because this is the biggest project footage-wise I've dealt with.  I think another part of it was just how disappointing this season turned out and how much I'd rather just move on.  But I made a promise to you all that I intend to deliver.  Now that I'm getting everything into a timeline, I like how it is all coming together.  Certain things aren't turning out quite how I pictured while there are a lot of happy surprises I'm discovering as I go along, but I guess that's the magic of editing.

Unfortunately I'll have to stay vague as far as official release dates and all that.  I promise you all I'll put out a trailer to get you all excited and get your friends and family to want to see the film as well.  I've put a lot of work into this so far so I'm eager to hear your reactions once it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment