Friday, April 27, 2012

Quick Update

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.  I'd like to reiterate once again to feel free to contact me about anything you'd like to bring my attention to, whether it's music I can possibly use, Pirates related clips in the media that are interesting, or fans like yourselves with interesting stories you'd like to share.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I just spent a few hours editing a little Opening Day "episode".  It is still just a rough cut, but I hope to have something uploaded for you all next week.  I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Moving forward, while I do work a lot, I am going to try to attend at least one game from every homestand.  If you're an out of towner or anyone that wants to be involved, feel free to contact me.  Even if it is a game that I won't be at, I live really close to the ballpark so there is still probably a good chance I can meet with you somehow even if I'm not actually going to go inside and watch the game.

Until next time, hope everyone is doing well.  Let's hope our team's trip to Atlanta works out a little better this time around!

EDIT: By the way, what do you all think we should title this documentary?

No comments:

Post a Comment